You are registered!
Thank you for enrolling in the TRSA LevelUp Supervisory Skills Training program. The training course is scheduled to start on May 2, 2023.
Here’s what to expect:
- Book Your Calendar! The program will start with a one-hour program introduction Kickoff Webinar on May 2, 2023 at 11AM (EST). This session will introduce you to the learning system, provide an overview of the training format, and allow you to meet your colleagues enrolled in your class. Click this link to Join the TRSA LevelUp Kickoff Webinar.
- Weekly Releases. A new training module will be released on Monday for each week of the program (unless it’s a holiday). The modules will take approximately 45- to 60-minutes to complete. These will be accessible from desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Assignments. You will have an assignment to complete each week. These assignments will relate to each weeks’ training session and allow you to apply what you’ve learned. These assignments may require you to submit information back to the course trainer before the next week.
- Social Learning. LevelUp uses a social learning system like Facebook to connect you to the other supervisor-trainees in your class. This system allows you to ask questions, share what you are learning, and give and receive advice from the instructor and other trainees. You will be able to access the Social Learning area of the training portal at program kickoff. Updating your profile is easy. All you need to do is click “My Profile” in the student dashboard to add a profile picture, personal introduction, and links to your LinkedIn profile. You will need to be logged-in to access your profile.
- Get ready to LevelUp! This program will be fun, engaging, informative, and will help you make an impact on your plant — but it’s hard work. If you complete the training modules and assignments, and work to apply what you’ve learned, you will get a lot of out of the program. Come ready to learn, refine your skills as a supervisor, and enhance your career.
- Reach out if you have any questions. Call Chris Stammer, LevelUp program manager, at (703) 637-0615 ext. 703. or send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or just want to get more information about what to expect.